Saturday, January 10, 2009

Where did we start?

That is so hard to say. Since Ed and I got married we've moved 3 times but none of those time required the purging of things that most people go through every so often.
Ed likes to save anything that might be useful someday. Now that I've been around him this long I have seen a real benefit to that. It's amazing how many times he can say, "I can fix that I have that part somewhere." and off he goes to find it.
Where's the problem in that?
When you have to search for hours or days there is a problem.
I myself I'm scared to get rid of things that someone might want so I don't.
When God showed us that these things are not needed and my actually be a problem that was enough we had to start and do something.
So far we've sold 7 project cars and given many things away.
you may be wondering how much stuff do you have??? You will soon find out.

2 comments:

  1. Dear Ed and Syndee -- God bless you :) I have subscribed and I am really looking forward to following your journey. I want you to know that you are not alone! Perhaps you may find some of my articles at www.NurturingHope.com to be helpful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your kind words. I like your site. very interesting. I am also over weight and trying to change that. We eat very healthy (mostly because of my husband's diabetes). I'm hoping it will help me soon.

    ReplyDelete